What is Zehnder Wealth Management?
- Zehnder Wealth Management is a personal tax and financial planning firm registered with the State of Florida as a Registered Investment Advisor. It consists of Christopher Zehnder CFP, EA, MBA – working as needed on a contract basis with clients.
What does Zehnder Wealth Management sell?
- Sound financial planning advice regarding taxes, investments, insurance, pensions, retirement, estate planning and general financial matters. We also offer tax preparation and audit representation.
Who can benefit most from Zehnder Wealth Management Services?
- Anyone who has financial, tax, investment or estate problems, or who wishes to plan prudently for his or her financial future. Furthermore, persons who desire a more sophisticated level of financial planning services may find our program appealing and helpful.
How much money do you need to start a Financial Program?
- There is no minimum or maximum dollar requirement. We recognize that persons with little or no assets have financial planning needs.
How much do we charge for our planning services?
- Our financial planning fees are determined by the project needed. We generally work on an annual retainer basis with a fee determined by income, assets and complexity of the work. There are some instances where we work for clients by the project or an hourly basis.
Are the fees tax deductible?
- Yes. Section 212 of the Internal Revenue Code permits an itemized deduction for tax and/or investment advice in the miscellaneous section of Schedule A. This deduction is now subject to a 2% floor of the adjusted gross income, unless the client has a business.
Do we sell financial planning products such as investments, insurance or tax shelters?
- No. We are fee only planners. Products may be purchased by clients from other sources. We will suggest investments you can make without paying any commissions.
Do we offer a tax service?
- Yes. We believe income taxes are the central focal point of most financial programs. Therefore, we offer an income tax preparation service. Income tax preparation, as well as audit representation are included under a full annual retainer agreement only.
Do we guarantee investment performance?
Once a plan is completed, does our relationship end?
- It should not. Financial Planning is a process, not an event. We offer ongoing services, periodic review, and regular consultation as requested.
How do I get started?
- Contact us and we will see if we can be of assistance to you. There is no charge for our initial consultation. You may also phone us directly at (407) 957-0074 to request an information package or to make an appointment.